Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bye bye easy bedtime....

Baby Billy has always been my easiest child to lay down for naps, bedtime. I would lay him down and he'd play quietly in his crib until he fell asleep. Easy as pie.

I just bragged last week that baby Billy is still in his crib and hasn't figured out how to climb out. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut...

Tonight marks the first time he's climbed out of his crib. I've laid him down for bed now tonight three times...going on four.

Oh dear. Now what will I do? He can open doors and climb over baby gates. HOW do I get him to go to sleep? wahhhhh

Just what I needed - more stress and hard work. haha

2 comments:

Family Circus 6 said...

I know...the day the twins started doing that is the day our bedtime went from easy to ...not so much to put it nicely ;) I miss the good ol' days!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

I so remember those days...ugh! I'm sure it's like a game to him now. Not to mom though! :O) I'm one who says something is a certain way and the next day it changes too. HA HA HA...I'm always thinking...why did I just say that out loud?!?!? :O) Good luck!