Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Well it's time to catch up again! I've been busy lately, and haven't uploaded my photos or had a chance to post here.

Let's see...well I'll update you all as I explain each photo...

This photo below is of the boys after dad took them to the school carnival. I don't get what makes fake wounds "fun", but every year the school carnival has a fake wound booth to get fake head wounds, hand wounds, arm wounds, etc. Alex also had his hair spray painted red as you can see in the photo.
The funny part...Billy took the boys like this to a store. I'm sure he got quite a few stares. One man did ask if Brayden's head wound was real. haha! I'm just glad I wasn't with them, I was at home, with the baby, as usual.


Next is Alex's class program. I'm not sure what the theme was...maybe pioneer days, or something about the exploration of the northwest. Each student was a different character, and I believe Alex was part of the "explorers".

In this picture he's playing the xylophone.


In this picture he's pretending to write notes in his field/exploration journal.

I'm not sure what he's doing in this picture. I guess I should have paid more attention instead of snapping photos!


And finally, a new Gabriel photo just because. :) Here he is at 8 weeks old.

And lastly, tonight we celebrated Owen's birthday at Red Robin. I wish I had taken photos! His birthday isn't until Wednesday but we're busy the rest of the week. When we first got to Red Robin he saw the waitresses sing happy birthday to another kid. That scared him and he told us NOT to tell them that it was his birthday. He didn't know we already had...
When they came clapping to sing to him, he yelled "Okay! Tell them to not sing" and covered his ears. He kept repeating "TELL THEM TO NOT SING" as he hid under the table while they sang happy birthday. We tried to get him to sit up and listen nicely, but it was NOT happening. He was freaked out by it.

So that's about it for now, more updates to come...

No comments: