Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That Darn Dog....

Dogs...can't live with them, can't live without them! haha

So I ordered a ton of little party supplies from an online store (Oriental Trading Company is the greatest!), and I was expecting the shipment today.

I see that FedEx says the packages were delivered (via the tracking information online), so I look outside and sure enough a box is in front of the door. Just one box though, and I was expecting two boxes....

As I'm online looking carefully over my order list and which items where in the box I did get, to see if maybe they combined the shipment into one box...Billy comes inside yelling my name. Uh oh.

In his hands where the remnants of my missing box and the party supplies in it. Apparently, Lady had taken the other box (a good sized box! Not small!) and OPENED it (it was securely taped shut as well), then proceeded to rip open the items inside. She thankfully didn't ruin much, although she did try to bury a dozen pirate paddle balls. A little dirt isn't so bad though. phew
We are down one pirate sword pen that she tried to eat though.

UGGGGGH!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A little bit of dirt will make those goodies seem more ruged and Pirate like!!