Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to reality

Well time to get back to reality and out of the "new baby-moon" period where everything is new, different and special. The reality of having lots of kiddos has to hit again sometime, and it has. *sigh*

Yep, the sickies have found us...yet again.

I've got two boys home from school today with puking and fevers. Two more to go - praying that they don't get it as well. The baby should be fine as I'm breastfeeding, and he's still so new that he should have all of my antibodies, etc to protect him....but pray for us that he doesn't get sick too!

These are the days of our lives....

P.s. In the five minutes it took for me to sit down and type this, baby Billy has thrown cat food everywhere from a brand new bag that somehow got opened. *sigh*

2 comments:

CrazyMom said...

Ack! Boys will be boys... Hope everyone feels better very soon.

MrsSoersdal said...

Good heavens that sucks. I hate the stomach things.