Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can't wait for things to get back to normal....

We were almost back to some kind of "normal", things were going well and I started to venture out of the house more and more - trying to return to some sort of routine. I was looking forward to returning to church today! I've felt so out of the loop for the last 2+ weeks.

But then the sickies came. Alex and Brayden got strep throat. wahhhhhh! We're just holding our breath (literally! haha) hoping that Owen and Billy Jr don't get sick as well. And now (big) Billy isn't feeling well and Billy Jr is getting some cold symptoms -I don't know yet if it's the start of the strep or not, but we decided to stay home one more Sunday just in case one of the boys is still contagious with it. ugggh!

Here's to hoping that next week is a MUCH better week and that we can get back to "normal"!!

~Bethany

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dang it! i hope all the sickies feel better soon and that the others don't get sick!!

Family Circus 6 said...

Just thought I'd let you know your pics are up ;) Like I said...look them over and let me know how you feel about them. I'd be glad to refund your money...