Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brayden's Winter Concert


I don't get it why they can't just call it a Christmas concert. It angers me. haha
They sang all Christmas songs, and one Hanukkah song...why can't they just call it a Christmas concert?

Anyway, so tonight was his Christmas..err "Winter" concert and it was really cute! I tried to get some good photos but I'm not getting my settings right on my camera. (Joy! I need help! haha) I used my long lens because we were sitting back a ways but the lighting was off and most of the pictures were fuzzy. Weird.

But here are the pictures I did take!

Brayden making funny faces at me, typical Brayden!
Finally a smile for the camera:
Doing a song about Santa Claus:


Oh and for laughs at my expense, here is a new 32 week belly photo. Uggh If this is 32 weeks..imagine 8 more weeks to grow! I always get huge, like really huge, with my babies. Somehow it doesn't look that big in real life, but this photo makes me seem ginormous!

2 comments:

CrazyMom said...

Bethany you look great! Wow, 8 weeks left- time goes so fast! EEK!

Brayden looks too cute! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

MrsSoersdal said...

awww you're glowing! I can't wait to read your blog on Christmas and find out what the new one is!