Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brayden's Kindergarten Graduation


I forgot to post about Brayden's kindergarten graduation (or rather a "moving on celebration" as they called it in his class). Alex (who had the same kindergarten teacher as Brayden did) never had a moving on celebration or graduation, so this was fun!

Instead of a certificate or "diploma" the kids all did a questionnaire about themselves that was really cute, a good keepsake, and the teacher read each child's questionnaire one at a time. They sang some songs and then afterwards we had cookies and punch. :)

Brayden's questionnaire follows: (the words in bold italics are his answers)

My name is Brayden. I am 6 years old.

My favorite things about kindergarten are:
learning, doing stuff, homework

My favorite color is red.

My favorite shape is hexagon.

At home I like to play outside with my brothers.

My favorite food is spaghetti.

In 20 years I will be building houses.

Will I be married? - Yes

Will I have children - Yes
Boys or girls? - A girl and a boy

Will I have a pet? - Yes
What kind?
- A monkey

Where will I live? - In East Wenatchee

I can't believe that Brayden will be in first grade this fall!!

Enjoy the pix...

~Bethany


Brayden's little questionnaire being read, he was standing up. Looking rather embarrassed!

The teacher had just handed Brayden his questionnaire back, he grabbed it too quick before I could snap the picture of the "hand off"!

Brayden's friend. I asked him to point out his best friend so that I could take a pic of them. I forget his name though...maybe Isaiah or Isaac? Those are the two he talked about most during the year.

No comments: