Monday, February 13, 2012

Gabe-o Turns 3!


I am still playing a bit of post catch-up. Oops!

So a couple weeks ago, Gabe-o had his THIRD birthday!

He was so excited. He can finally hold up three fingers and say he is "tree" now.

For his birthday he requested a Sponge-Bob cake (although when he says it, it sounds more like "Bomb Bomb"). He also asked for Toy Story, Woody, Jessi, Buzz. However, he already has nearly every Toy Story toy known to man.
So we got him a Buzz hat, a Toy story shirt, and a new Toy story bedding set - as well as a Power Ranger.
Somehow, Power Ranger have made a comback in my house. I remember when *I* was a kid and making fun of the boys at recess who were obsessed with Power Rangers and jumping around imitating them all the time.

So...without further ado, here are Gabe-o's birthday pictures!! Happy birthday little buddy! :)











A couple days later I found his candle hidden under my desk. It looks like he tried to sneak a bite out of this too!!

No comments: