Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flashback Fridays


(As I post this wee in the hours of a fresh new Saturday morning...oops. Hey, having a new baby gets my schedule all messed up!)

I was going through pictures for the boys' birthday posts on my blog this week. I saw so many pictures that I had forgotten about and just love. I really need to print them out in an album...one day. :(

But they shouldn't just sit their collecting virutal dust while I drag my feet on getting them printed.

Every Friday I'm going to have a "Flashback Friday" to a favorite photo from my digital archives...in no random order.

This week's Flashback Foto:

Brayden, 18 mo old...getting caught playing in the pots and pans.  Don't you just love the look on his face? And wow his hair...he had the most and thickest hair out of all of my kids. I love it!

No comments: