Friday, October 12, 2012

Girls are GROSS

So my boys often fling hateful comebacks at each other when they are angry. I don't like it, but it seems to be a sibling/brotherly thing to do.
Usually I hear things like "I wish you weren't my brother anymore!"

Or, the worst, "I wish you were dead"...yeah they get into trouble a lot for that one.

BUT the newest one I heard last night took me by surprise. I love it. I may in fact encourage this

is type of comeback more often.

My 5 yr old I guess thought the usual comebacks he throws at his brothers just wasn't going to cut it this time. 
Owen stole his candy,and he was MAD. 
 
So he yelled out a comeback he thought was the WORST possible thing ever, even worse then death apparently.

He screamed, "I HOPE A GIRL KISSES YOU!" followed by "I HOPE YOU GET MARRIED TO A GIRL!!!!"

Wow. Sad that he thinks that is the worst possible thing to wish on a person, but pretty funny too.
It shows how he's in the "girls are gross" stage.

By the way, Owen's reply was, "GOOD! I HOPE SO TOO!".

Boys...so weird.

No comments: