Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little swimmer

We had a fun night last swimming with friends. (Thanks Joy for inviting us!) It was also the first time I tried to put Gabriel in the water. He's splashed at the river's/lake's edge before but didn't spend a lot of time actually all the way in the water floating.
So last night I took him in the pool with me and it was so cute! I kept calling him a little dolphin because he just kept kick kick kicking his legs under water. I don't know if it was a natural instinct to try to swim in in water, or if he just liked the sensation on his legs. He wasn't trying to splash the water with his legs, but rather he looked like a frog trying to swim. I think if I would have let go of him he would have just swam around! haha
I may have to start taking him to the YMCA pool with me too!

No comments: