Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School


Finally! Oh boy was it a long summer!

The boys were very excited to get back to school, and in fact we didn't even need alarm clocks because Alex woke me up at 5am saying that he was going to take his shower and start getting ready. Brayden joined him soon after at 5:45am. I had to finally get up with them at 6:15am and we were all ready by 7am.
School doesn't start until 8:35am. SO there was quite a bit of waiting and "is it time yet?" going around.

AND of course my pregnancy hormones got the best of me, and I cried after I dropped them off at school. uggh

BUT they had a fun day and were excited to tell me all about it when they got home. Now Owen is wanting to go to school, but his preschool doesn't start until Sept. 8th so he has a couple weeks. :(

We celebrated with chocolate pudding. I didn't *intend* on giving baby Billy any pudding, BUT one of his "dear" brothers decided to share with him. Here is the result of what happens when you mix babies and pudding:



And then finally one last picture, not pudding this time but just as cute. Again, one of his brothers snuck him a piece of candy bar. I think his shirt says it all "I'm definitely up to something".

That's about all the updates I have right now though. Everyone is well, Billy hasn't started his classes yet until the end of September, the boys have started soccer practices but I don't have any pictures of that yet so it's not too exciting to post about as of right now, and my pregnancy is going well - next Tuesday the 2nd of Sept. I get to *not* find out what gender I'm having however I think we're going to change things up a bit and Billy WILL find out....it will just be kept a secret from everyone else, including me. :) I'm excited.

Until next time,

~Bethany

No comments: