Thursday, September 22, 2011

And Baby #6 is.......

A GIRL!!!


 Bunches O' Boys will now have a little sister. :)

Its still all hard to believe right now, I was so convinced the baby was another HE. I am so not used to saying SHE and HER yet.

The boys are so very excited and happy. I got a video of their reaction to share with family and friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHYYn893qRA

Also I have some first pictures to share of HER:

One of the PROOF shots...see the arrow. :) She was being very immodest. Daddy said it was okay only this once...



Another proof shot:



A baby profile with yawning mouth



A head profile shot:



Daddy and the youngest two got to come along. Before the ultrasound tech. shared the news, I thought I saw what looked like girl parts but didn't want to get too excited. So as soon as she said, "well guys...it looks like a GIRL!" I lost it! I said, "WHAT?!" and immediately was bawling. I even made daddy cry a little!  It was so unbelievable!

Then afterwards we started making the speaker phone calls to the grandparents.  Everyone was so excited! Beyond excited....

Now I just can't wait to meet her. February can't come fast enough! I can't imagine a little girl in this house O' boys.  Our life will be forever changed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I post on IG and the site has been down for me all day when I tried to check for your update. So glad you posted the news here.

Yay! A girl! I'm so, so excited for you. Your kids are so lovely, you are truly blessed. Congratulations.

Halah

Sorensen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

mom2beachbums said...

Bethany, I'm also from IG and had recalled your blog after looking for an update on your profile. Coincidently, I used to lurk on the LDS families board as well...hope you don't mind a stranger offering some heartfelt congratulations on gaining a precious baby girl! I had 3 boys and then a girl after I discovered IG and had done a little swaying. Your boys are so absolutely adorable & sweet and you seem like a fabulous mother ~ so what a very lucky little gal coming into your lives! Congrats again! Carmen, known in the cyber boards as mom2beachbums.

Burns Family said...

So excited for you!!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your family! I'm so happy for you!

Kris(moo on IV) said...

Oh my goodness! It's been a while since I managed to read your blog so I'm rather late in congratulating you on baby #6 and the added adventure in girl parenting ;)

We're on baby #5(due in May)after a 7 year gap so I wonder if we'll both be getting princesses...